Click below for audio
Tour the Massage Therapy Program
According to the U.S. BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS
Employment of massage therapists is projected to grow 22 percent from 2018 to 2028, much faster than the average for all occupations. Demand will likely increase as more healthcare providers understand the benefits of massage and these services become part of treatment plans.
In May 2018, the median annual wages for massage therapists in the top industries in which they worked were as follows with an average of $19.92 per hour.
Percent change in employment, projected 2018-28 for Massage therapists is 22%.
Massage therapists typically do the following:
- Talk with clients about their symptoms, medical history, and desired results.
- Evaluate clients to locate painful or tense areas of the body.
- Manipulate muscles and other soft tissues of the body.
- Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture.
- Document clients’ conditions and progress.
Now you know about our high-quality professional massage therapy program.
Don’t delay the opportunity to a new and exciting career, call us today to begin your studies at the Institute of Natural Health and Education.